10/17/10

1

Why hello there :D

My name is Brianna. I guess I'll start off by telling a little bit about myself. I am 18 years old living with my parents and younger sister in Spring, Texas. Texas is not something I like in the least bit. I hate it here, actually. I grew up in Salt Lake City, Utah. Utah was and always will be home to me. However, for now I am stuck here so I'll manage.

I attended an early college high school back in Utah. That basically means I went to high school and college at the same time. Oh the joy! And now I have a job at a recruiting company. I basically make book length advertisements for potential CEO's and the Credit Unions that want to hire them. It is wondrous, monotonous work indeed. I also go to college full time to finish up my Associates degree I started in Utah. So basically, I haven't really had much of a life for a long time outside of work and school.

I am a Lesbian. I don't necessarily like labels, but society does, so there you go society! Labels! I love being myself, and that self loves girls. It is as simple as that, people.

I have a lot of theories and ideas. Some of them are very logical and others are just flat out weird. However, this makes me a really good on the spot story teller, and I'll probably post random writings on here. Poetry is also something I enjoy writing. But mostly I want this blog to act as a journal, or maybe even telling what little I can remember in my life. It will be personal, that is for certain.

Life is my game, and dammit, I'm going to play it until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment