11/26/10

9

When I walked outside today and felt the chill taking my breath away, I could only think about one thing. Sweaters.  And not just sweaters.  Cardigans.


http://www.designerwearuk.com
I mean, not that it really matters that it's cold out and so society says, it is now time to break out the cardigans!  I wear them in the dead of summer anyways.  Who cares if you're sweating if you look good while doing it.


Something about the softness of a good baggy sweater gives me butterflies.  They are so adaptable.  You can wear them layered or not.  You can gain weight while in them or loose weight and they still look awesome on you.  They wrap you in a warm embrace that lasts longer than any lover could ever give.


Not to mention I totally lot hot and sophisticated in them.  Not that I really am, but it's a nice thought, isn't it?


I totally got that jacket that Edward Cullen wears in Twilight.  I don't like the guy at all, but dammit, he has good style.  


http://cristinagrosu.wordpress.com
It's been a rough few days!  I got into a pretty big argument with my dad.  We have never gotten along, ever since I was a little kid.  We clash about everything.  Every little goddamn thing.  And it is always "my fault."  I'm the only one who apologizes.  I've really reached my breaking point. 


Once our Utah house finally gets off the housing market, I'm moving out.  I'm hoping to move in the Montrose area downtown (THE gay spot in Houston). 
http://thebeerbrotha.blogspot.com


I need some awesome lesbian friends, so I figure that is a great start.  I'll attend the University of Houston while I am there, get my Bachelors degree in social sciences, and in a few years, I'm moving out of Texas.  I really want to go to Seattle or California.  Why? Lesbians, duh.  But maybe, just maybe, I'll meet someone before then.  And in that case, I might just move somewhere else with this amazing person :D


Hey, I can hope right?


Anyways, I need to get the hell out of this house.  Like, soon. I will be madly trying to make friends here while I'm at it, and hopefully find a roommate.  If not I'm pretty sure I will loose all my hair out of loneliness, but it's better than getting my head ripped off here at home.

I think something really wants me to get the hell out of Texas.  Everything that has happened since I've gotten here has sucked balls.  


I cannot wait to have my own, cute lil place ;D  I'mma get a cute lil doggie, like the good dyke I am.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com
Brianna, is out.

1 comment: